Skip to content
Skip to navigation
- Deprecated function: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in include_once() (line 3473 of /is/htdocs/wp1148320_ISA6Q7ZC2Y/drupal7/includes/bootstrap.inc).
- Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /is/htdocs/wp1148320_ISA6Q7ZC2Y/drupal7/includes/common.inc).
- Deprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in menu_set_active_trail() (line 2405 of /is/htdocs/wp1148320_ISA6Q7ZC2Y/drupal7/includes/menu.inc).
- A. Responsible for the content
- Mayer Analytics
- B. Contact
- Please use the contact form.
- C. Disclaimer (English Law)
- (1) Introduction
- This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
- (2) Intellectual property rights
- Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- (3) Licence to use website
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or files from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below. You must not:
- (a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- (b) sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
- (c) show any material from the website in public;
- (d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- (e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- (f) redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- (4) Limitations of warranties and liability
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer (or elsewhere on our website) will exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Subject to this, our liability to you in relation to the use of our website or under or in connection with this disclaimer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
- (a) to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- (b) we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- (c) we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
- (5) Privacy
- a. This website uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings accordingly. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of PVCalc.org and services that depend on cookies.
- c. This website uses Piwik, an open-source software fot statistical analysis of site usage. Piwik uses "cookies". The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including the first six digits of your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by a server in Germany and/or Switzerland.
- (6) Variation
- We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- (7) Entire agreement
- This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.